Sunday, February 6, 2011

MTV Sway hosted MIKE JAGGERR release party recap...











































Check out exclusive foto's from MIKE JAGGERR release party Hosted by MTV's Sway. This was a GREAT night to witness history in Delaware. Folks from MTV Sway, to Allhiphop Grouchy Greg, to MUTE Magazine Theron Cook, to Producer Rich Nice and BigGiz came out to support Delaware's finest MIKE JAGGERR. I say once I twice I say three times pay attention to this guy folks, history was made at Lux Lounge ...


see more foto's on nubuzzphoto
Also download MIKE JAGGERR mix tape "ELEVENTH HOUR"

5 comments:

  1. i cant wait til the day i can say I know dat dude. MIKE JAGGERR IS MY BOY!

    LETTTTS GOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool party shots, wish I could have been there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the work! Mike looks great and happy :)

    ReplyDelete