Monday, May 9, 2011

MUTE Magazine is out...

MUTE Magazine is out folks. Featuring Artist: Meek Mill, Common, Olivia, Stalley, Mike Jaggerr, Suzi Analogue, Dave Patten, Dephonic, Draya, Dutch Capitol, Jade Alston, Kamsha, Jerry 'Wonda' Duplessis, Ralph McDaniels, Wednesday Atoms and more!!!!
The first person to purchase a copy in the first release week will have the opportunity to win a Mute The Haters Campaign T-Shirt and wrist band. Must take a photo with the issue in your hand (be creative) and send it to the email address: mutemediallc@gmail.com. To purchase go to mutemag or you can purchase it from my site on the right by clicking on the new cover. 

This is my 3rd cover I photographed for MUTE. Amazing journey

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Really informative post. It's truly extremely pleasant and valuable post.Thanks for offering this to us! it's my first visit. financial conspiracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Top Portal

    ReplyDelete