Saturday, March 17, 2012

Yellow Nike "Electrolime" Foamposites Release...


On my walks of life yesterday I came across this line of sneaker heads that were waiting on the release of the Yellow Nike "Electrolime" Foamposites from The Villa in Wilmington DE. Never before have I seen this much excitement over a sneaker in DE. But this is good because this shows me that there a big sneaker culture here so Wilmington DE is coming up in the world. To take it a step further I had my good brother Ron from The Villa speak some words about the drop. If you listen he will all so give you drops to other exclusive kicks so be on the look out. This Golden State-inspired Electrolime colorway  with cues taken from Penny Hardaway's original draft day team. The shoe sports a bright yellow foam upper with the usual contrasting black nubuck and mesh accents. Minimal hits of blue appear on the 1CENT logos positioned on the tongue, heel and outsole, while a translucent rubber outsole completes the look below.










THE VILLA

No comments:

Post a Comment